Wednesday 3 November 2010

Oh Bugger!





This photo will haunt me until I die because Charlie was a really hard guy to work with, gorgeous and naturally sexy but once you tell him that and put a camera infront of him you've lost him!  This was a test shot and I think, was originally in colour but the pose was working so well, I had to play with it and see what I could bring out of it.  Unluckily, it was the one photo that he got into character and I cast a big ugly shadow across his head and shoulder.  I used Photoshop levels and auto corrects as much as I could but I lost too much detail in his left arm in the end.
When it came to the final shoot - on 5x4 I might add, he retreated back into his shell again and I ended up using this as my final piece even though technically it's so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment